Frequently Asked Questions (FAQS)

Q: What are the different types of personal injuries?

A: The clients we represent are all suffering from serious medical injuries such as traumatic brain injuries (head), spinal cord injuries, eye injuries, wrist injuries, severe tissue damage (burns, cuts, punctures) and/or severely broken bones.We also represent family members for the wrongful death of a loved one. A wrongful death case can arise from many different types of situations. Wrongful death cases are commonly seen in relation to motor vehicle accidents, truck accidents, tractor trailer accidents, medical malpractice, and construction accidents.

[ Back to the top ]

Q: How can I resolve my Missouri injury case?

A: There are numerous ways to resolve your personal injury case. This is largely determined on a case by case basis. The decision has much to do with your preference. Some of the possibilities are:

Most of the time, our law firm files the lawsuit immediately.Filing the lawsuit moves the case in a forward direction. We can still attempt to reach a settlement in your case during the litigation process and before the case is actually tried. Depending on where the lawsuit is filed, the court will typically give you a trial date approximately one to two years out from the filing date. Our law office will keep you updated on the specific court dates as they become firm.

As you know, this site has been designed as an informative tool for those looking for information on personal injury law. We update the site regularly and welcome any suggestions that you may have. We welcome and encourage visitors to ask questions by filling out and submitting the free online contact form.

[ Back to the top ]

Q: What steps do I take after a personal injury?

A: If you or a loved one has been seriously injured or killed, it is extremely important that you contact an experienced St. Louis Missouri personal injury lawyer so he/she can advise you of your rights in relation to the specific personal injury. There are various statutes of limitations depending on the type of injury case in question.

The auto insurance companies have experienced attorneys and investigators working hard on their side. You are entitled to the same aggressive representation from an experienced personal injury lawyer.

Our law firm understands monetary compensation will never replace your loved one or make you completely better. However, many times the wrongful death or serious personal injury of a family member can leave loved ones with huge expenses. An experienced injury lawyer will help recover the damages you are entitled to. The damages may include pain, suffering, medical bills, funeral expenses, the loss of past earnings, future earnings, and other benefits.

[ Back to the top ]

Q: How can I contact Attorney John J. Page?

A: I can be reached 24 hours a day at . Call me personally and I will answer any questions or concerns you may have. There are no attorney fees unless you recover for the personal injuries you sustained. If you do not want to call or you can't call, you can email me at

If you have been injured or lost a loved one in a car accident, truck accident, bus accident, tractor trailer crash, or other type of accident, I am sure you have numerous unanswered questions. I will be happy to discuss your case with you and answer any questions you may have. The case consultation is free.

I look forward to speaking with you and helping you through these trying times. Remember, it is extremely important to speak with a personal injury attorney if you have any questions regarding your injury case. The insurance company is looking out for their own interests. Not Yours!

[ Back to the top ]

Q: What if my auto accident occurred in a different state?

A: If your case is outside of Missouri, our law firm will work with local counsel to obtain the compensation you deserve. There are attorneys across the United States that are willing to work with our law firm as local counsel. A few of these locations include Georgia (Atlanta), Florida, Colorado, Michigan, Illinois (cook county), California (Los Angeles, San Diego, Orange County), Hawaii, Massachusetts, Maryland, Nevada, Indiana, Texas (Dallas), Louisiana (Baton Rouge), Iowa, Alabama.

[ Back to the top ]

Q: What if my case is not a personal injury case?

A: If your case deals with something other than personal injury, our lawyers will be able to help find you an attorney that handles that specific type of case. I am often asked to recommend a criminal defense lawyer for criminal cases, an employment lawyer for employment cases, a family law attorney for a divorce or custody case, a dui lawyer for driving under the influence cases, a tax lawyer for tax related cases. Because of the requests, I have created a lawyer directory of referring attorneys. Please feel free to ask us for a recommendation. We will help you find a lawyer who does exactly what you need.

[ Back to the top ]

Missouri Personal Injury Resource Centers

The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisements.